Saturday, September 12, 2009

The Island


Everybody might have imagined at least once how it would be if there existed the identical people as themselves. I recently saw the movie 'The Island' on TV by chance. I was just taking a break on sofa when I just turned on the TV, in which the movie was on. There live a lot of clones, who were created only for the original people's requests, in the unknown space. The clones are supposed to believe they were saved from the contaminated earth. Their only hopes are going to the island which is considered as an ideal world among them. One of the clones wonders about everything going on around him and doubts about the existence of the island..
I'm not going to say the whole story about it for the people who didn't see it yet. I strongly recommend this movie to everybody. It's really cool!

5 comments:

  1. I saw it a while back, and I thought it was pretty good. You don't have to imagine that situation, though, because you live it: you already have an exact double!

    R

    ReplyDelete
  2. u already ruined it!! spoiler!!

    just kidding:P

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ha ha, SGT Choo! Actually, I did it on purpose! Just kidding:) Yep, Ryan, you're right, ha ha. Sometimes, I'm also confused with which one I really am:P

    ReplyDelete
  4. I have seen this movie several times. Although I have already known the story, it was so excting whenver I saw. I love it:)

    ReplyDelete