Monday, November 30, 2009

Home coming day

Saturday was homecoming day. Some of our friends who already graduated came to school to see us. It had been such a long time since I saw them. I was really glad to see them again. We enjoyed several glasses of beer having pleasant chats together. Most of them work in the other provinces away from Busan now, so it's not easy to see them often. Some friends left early and the rest of us had another drink. We were going to say good-bye after that, but we felt sorry about it, so we decided to stay over night in a karaoke room. We sang songs for over three hours. We were dismissed at about four a.m. I got home by taxi and went to bed right away. When I woke up, it was eleven thirty. I felt a bit tired, but it was such a good gathering. I'm already missing them. Hopefully, I also have a job when I see them again.

2 comments:

  1. Wow, you had a great moment. I don't remember the last time I hung out with my friends all night.

    ReplyDelete