Monday, October 12, 2009

With graduation just around the corner




This is already my last semester in university. It means that my university life is almost over. I can't believe I'm a senior now. Time really flies. I still remember when I was 20. I was a freshman and everything seemed new to me. I felt like I could do anything at that time. Maybe it was because I always had some kind of freedom in my mind and I actually had a lot of spare time then. I lost that kind of freedom, though. Since I came back to Korea from Australia, I think I've been leading so busy life especially doing a lot of school works. I always had to worry about grades after taking the exams and take care of lots of assignments to catch up on. Now, I'm likely to manage to meet the GPA for the early graduation, so I can take the teacher's exam next month, but I'm afraid I've recently got too much stress because of all those things. I'm kind of tired now. I can't single out one thing exactly, but I had many things that I wanted to do before I graduate. I'm running out of time and I have to focus on studying for the teacher's exam for now. I just feel gloomy nowaday. I need to get a life!


3 comments:

  1. I think you'll enjoy your time after college too. It's just a different lifestyle. I'm sure you'll make a good teacher, too, so you have that to look forward to :)

    R

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you so much, Ryan! I really hope so:)

    ReplyDelete